Sunday, April 24, 2011

J04


This smiley face I happened to see when passing the magnetic calender on my fridge. The two circle magnents (one representing a family member's birthday) happened to sit above a smudged line from a note that my mom had written but got partially erased. 


This face I found on the center piece on my dining room table. I like how its nose is connected to its eyes and it has a huge smile.


This one is hard to see at first but once you see it, it almost looks like a dog face. I found it on the fridge as well. 


This face looks like a little robot face to me. It is a timer for the easter lights my mom had hanging across our kitchen window. 


This one is a bit of a stretch, but I noticed it unintentionally when getting lost in one of my sister's paintings we have hanging in our family room. I kept looking at all the circle designs and smiley faces started popping out everywhere to me!


These baskets hold shoes in my family room but if you look closely, you see a sort of block-head "monsterish" face.


Simple, yet obvious. This little face on every outlet I notice every time I plug something in. He looks frightened. 


Another one that is somewhat of a stretch but I couldn't help taking a picture! It is a frowning face, but the sugar and cream containers along with the edge of the center table cloth on my kitchen table looked like a sad but colorful face to me. 


This one is extremely goofy. It is a clay pot I made in first grade and at the time had just drawn and placed random clay chunks and designs everywhere. When I passed it on display in my mom's office I noticed a cooky little face on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment