Sunday, May 8, 2011

A04


H- Found in the fence in the side of my yard.



(lowercase) r- found on a pipe attached to my house in the backyard



Z- Found in the elastic binding to a lounge chair in my front yard


E- Found in a shutter on the back of my house


S- Found in a desk lamp on my computer desk

P- Found in a metal, wire holder for my mother's dishes that are on display


A- Found in a basket in my family room


Y- Found in a huge painting that hangs in our hallway


X- I found this one in the legs to a side table on my back patio

L- This letter is formed by the arm and back to the rocking chair on my front porch

F- I found this letter in the windowpanes to a door on my garage


T- This letter I found on the little lamp that sits on top of our piano. 

V- This last one is simple, and I found it in a tree in my yard!


No comments:

Post a Comment