Monday, May 2, 2011

J05

When going through my peer's blogs this past week, I have noticed many interesting and similar points in all of their responses. Audra brought up a great point when comparing our design lecture to a story she read in her Women's Studies class that was written by a disabled woman. I liked how she realized the design aspects we were learning about in the video to make life easier for disabled people were crucial and necessary for many disabled citizens. I loved how Payton brought up the reusable water bottle. I had almost completely forgot about it! I also loved that design and thought it seemed so straight forward that I was shocked it had taken this long to invent. I agree with Patyon in wondering where all the toxins and dirt go? The water was obviously clean and filtered but the dirt could not possibly just disappear...right? David and I had a lot of similar faces. We both noticed knobs or buttons on objects that could create eyes, drawer type things that pop out of shelves, but many of his faces were so creative! I loved his belt smile, and the washer machine one. I would never think to turn my camera and take a picture sideways, lining it up with the side panel of a doorway to create a smiley. How creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment